Penn Parent Portal Information
Who is eligible to use the Parent Portal?
*All students, plus parents or any person who has legal rights to view his/her student’s school records is eligible to receive a user ID and password.
*Students do not have to register for Parent Portal. They will receive their account information from their school.
Parent Portal REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESS
What is the registration process?
Parents can follow the steps below:
2. On the Parent Portal website click on Request Account and fill out the requested information. The schools must go through a validation process and compare the information you provided against the information in the student information system to validate the information.
3. Once the validation has occurred, an email is sent which contains your user information, however the account is inactive.
4. The person applying for the account must print the email, sign the bottom and take it to the school of their choice. Be prepared to show a photo id.
5. As in past years, all accounts are issued to an individual, therefore the individual that applied for the account must be the person that signs and presents the email and their ID.
* If you have registered in the past you DO NOT have to register again, you will use the username and password you created in the past to login.
* Only parents/gardians need to register online.
*The parent that registers and receives the email for the account must be the same parent who presents their photo ID at their school. If more than one parent would like an account each parent or guardian must go through the registration process separately.
* If you already have an account and want to add a new child attending Penn, please fill out the "Penn Elementary Registration of an Additional Student to Your Parent Portal Account" - you must then bring this form with your photo ID up to our school